We provide consultancy services to government agencies, private companies and international development projects in the following areas:
- regulation development – development and implementation of codes and associated regulatory framework
- training – development and delivery of training courses in planning and implementing forest practices and protecting natural and cultural values in wood production forests
- monitoring and assessing forest practices – including harvesting, road construction, silvicultural systems and reforestation
- biodiversity – surveys, research and development of management strategies to maintain biodiversity values, including threatened species
- soils and water – survey and mapping of soils, assessment of erodibility and risk, development of management strategies to maintain soil and water values.
If you would like to engage our services, contact us to discuss your project.