Contact a Forest Practices Officer
It is a good idea to engage a Forest Practices Officer (FPO) to guide you through the legal processes and prepare a forest practices plan that meets the requirements of the Forest Practices Code. Forest practices plans must be certified by an FPO.
FPOs are responsible for planning and supervising forest operations. We authorise FPOs to:
- advise about the forest practices system
- prepare and certify forest practices plans
- supervise forest practices
- prepare and lodge compliance reports
- make variations to an existing forest practices plan.
Find assistance in our list of consulting FPOs.